bennington

bennington

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

so......my ears





    major scarring of my right tympanic membrane, or ear drum.  the ringing may subside, it may not.  the right ear is clear of wax.  the left ear....my "better" ear.......still has wax.  the doc and PA referred me to an ENT, but I have to square away my health insurance first;  tomorrow morning.  I have "thrush" in my throat.  candidas albicans; a yeast native to the human mouth.  when in abundance, you have thrush.  I'll eat organic yogurt for that.  I may have my ears candled.  and I will certainly check my chinese/folk medicine book.  why didn't i think of that before?  because my ears are ringing and I'm dizzy.  what a vicious, vertigo-like circle.

http://www.articlesbase.com/alternative-medicine-articles/home-remedies-for-ringing-in-the-ears-effective-natural-treatment-5448465.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ab_paid_12&gclid=CI_k8Oj6m7oCFewDOgodTDcABA


HOME REMEDIES TINNITUS AND RINGING IN THE EARS

Home remedies Tinnitus #1: Take 300 mg. a day of Coenzyme Q10 This powerful antioxidant is crucial in the effectiveness of the immune system and the circulation to the ears.
Home remedies Tinnitus #2: Bayberry bark, burdock root, goldenseal, hawthorn leaf and flower and myrrh gum purify the blood and counter act infection.
Home remedies Tinnitus #3: Ginkgo biloba helps to reduce dizziness and improve hearing loss related to reduce blood flow to the ears.
Home remedies Tinnitus #4: Eat fresh pineapple frequently to reduce inflammation.
Home remedies Tinnitus #5: Include in your diet plenty of garlic, kelp and sea vegetable.
Home remedies Tinnitus #6: For ringing in the ears, mix 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of glycerin in 1 pint of warm water. Use a nasal spray bottle to spray each nostril with the solution until it begins to drain into the back of the throat. Spray the throat with the mixture as well. Do this three times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment