bennington

bennington

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

down on the farm

time to manure this bed, and mulch it over.  I had thought about trying to winter over some baby spinach..........maybe.  it would be nice to have some greens in the Winter.

the Green Thing that digests all the garden waste to 1/10 th its original size.  doesn't take long either.  I winter-over my worms in it.  it stays active enough to generate heat all winter long, and save my worms.  I then take the worms out of there, and restart my actual worm farm over.  the Circle.

hope the remaining Brandywines ripen.  they are totally delicious.

volunteer dill draw caterpillars to them, and make the little fuckers easy to spot......and "flick."

rosemary, thyme, and oregano

country-style clothes line

No comments:

Post a Comment