bennington

bennington

Monday, October 7, 2013

all bow to the Can.............


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichloroethylene


TRICHLOROETHYLENE


  Xerox machine cleaner............."The Can"
 
yes, we huffed the can.  I wish I never did.  Xerox cleaner.  a 45 second rocket trip to the land of roaring dinosaurs and levitating autumn foliage.  I saw a certain guy run off into the woods, yelling, "kick-ball Mike......kick-ball!)  didn't see him again until the next day.  I've seen people fall asleep while huffing, and spill the poison into their mouth.  no fatalities, although some are dead of organ failure now, 35 years later.  it was the most horrendous thing I have ever done to my body, and every time I have a malady, I pray........."please don't let it be the Can."  I'm sorry Mother Earth.........I didn't realize the gift you gave me.   please don't let it be the Can.

No comments:

Post a Comment