bennington

bennington

Thursday, April 10, 2014

der Panzerhauswagen

now ya see it, now ya don't

all of this is gone; ripped it out :)

name a type of lumber...........it was represented in the RV :)  Ikea furniture sections (glue!), wainscot, plywood, paneling; hell, there was a piece of peg-board in there.

I'm not sure if I want a sofa, or a table with chairs

converting the over-the-cab bunk to a growing area for greens
I'm looking at wood heat options.  marine stoves are ideal, but very costly.  in the UK, there are caravan stoves that would be ideal, but I can't seem to find them here.  I may find someone to fabricate one for me. 


changing up the single bed for a double.  I have a ton of 3/4" tongue and groove maple, and that's what I'm going to use for the interior.

No comments:

Post a Comment